Dare to #DoDifferent: Creating unique events that impact real lives
Many Singaporeans we know are champions of amazing causes and deeply held passions. In our #DoDifferent edition of Backstage Pass (and Peatix’s 3rd birthday here!), 6 speakers from different event genres share their stories and resolve to kickstarting unique events in Singapore in a bid to do more for their communities.
Come, be inspired, and see how you too can #DoDifferent today.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 14th session and this one's extra special as we celebrate Peatix's 3rd Birthday in Singapore!
- Singapore-based Woomentum wants to empower women-led startups through crowdfunding and community support.
- Bornfire is a Singapore circus arts festival that brings together Singapore and international circus artists.
- 20 Something Theatre is a theatre festival celebrating the creative spirit and voice of twenty-something theatre makers in Singapore.
- SCUM Cinema shares the most bizarre and unusual films the reel world has to offer to Singaporeans and screens free movies bi-monthly.
- The Wedge Asia is Singapore’s leading conscious community brings people together to connect, find inspiration, gain knowledge and be able to take action to create a better life.
- Hush TeaBar, dubbed a "social movement in silence", is the first silent teabar in Singapore (and some say in the world).
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend?Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of $25 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $20.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The growth team at Peatix Singapore - Shilpa S Nath.
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
I do Different (Early Bird tix) SOLD OUT $15.00 I do Different (Standard tix) SOLD OUT $18.00 I feel Lucky (At the door) SOLD OUT $20.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Keong Saik Rd, 089109 Singapore
Peatix Singapore1,165 Followers